editors

ericb@cybertrails.com ericb@cybertrails.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:40:05 -0700

Actually, if you look around for .vimrc files, they do that... I'm not really sure where to get them though :).  I'm sure you could write one, but it'd be much easier to download one.  If you have one, it will do syntax highlighting for whatever language you're using, makes things much easier to read :)

Later...