Oops

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:08:27 -0700

It seems like on Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 12:27:29AM -0700, shadoi@soulmachine.com scribbled:
Orig Msg> Oops, forgot to add my other email address to the list, hopefully my last message will appear soon..
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> In the meantime, lemme ask...  What do you all consider the best cross-platform (unix/linux specific is fine for me..) monitoring tool, with or without a gui, and able to display multiple host information simultaneously preferrably.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> I'm looking for a fairly powerful package able to display multiple DG-UX/Tru64 boxes + a few BSDs and Linux boxes... Anyone know of anything out there?  Commercial or Free/free is fine.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> The main requirements would be CPU usage (both current and historical would be nice) and Load Average & Memory usage...  Anything else would be a nice too.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> * Blake
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> P.S. I hope these messages are coming across ok, I'm using mutt/vi for the first time for email someone please confirm?
Orig Msg>

Your line breaks are greater than 75 characters per line.

Cheops rocks!
http://www.marko.net/cheops/

You'll thank me for this one.

Jean Francois - JLF Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth