Oops

shadoi@soulmachine.com shadoi@soulmachine.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:27:29 -0700

Oops, forgot to add my other email address to the list, hopefully my last message will appear soon..

In the meantime, lemme ask...  What do you all consider the best cross-platform (unix/linux specific is fine for me..) monitoring tool, with or without a gui, and able to display multiple host information simultaneously preferrably.

I'm looking for a fairly powerful package able to display multiple DG-UX/Tru64 boxes + a few BSDs and Linux boxes... Anyone know of anything out there?  Commercial or Free/free is fine.

The main requirements would be CPU usage (both current and historical would be nice) and Load Average & Memory usage...  Anything else would be a nice too.

* Blake

P.S. I hope these messages are coming across ok, I'm using mutt/vi for the first time for email someone please confirm?