[Fwd: WordPerfect 8 for Linux installed, but where??]

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 06:47:19 -0700

the program to run wp8 is called either xwp and it is in the
"path_to_install"/bin directory.  Take shawn's earlier advice and
install wp in a folder like /usr/local/wp8 or
/usr/local/bin/wordperfect  Just delete the /Program files/wordperfect8
folder and re-install it where it makes sense.  Also, pick a generic
linux book and read the section about the linux directory structure.
These will tell you where files are put and why and everything will make
a lot more sense.

Jason Brown