wine and starcraft

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:54:56 -0700

when I last read the howto's they mention specific version of wine that you
should use.  I have also read on winehq that when will run under wine
changes from release to release and sometimes its a step backwards for
certain programs.
You might want to try installing one of the older versions of wine that is
specifically mentioned in the wine-starcraft howto.

I just installed wine 20000815 today and I noticed that this new version
won't run lightwave anymore at all, and a version about 2 months ago would
run it decently with a few random crashes.

Brian Cluff