Fw: [azipa] Linux Technical Certification Training

Dennis dennis@illusions.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 17:01:40 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, J.L.Francois wrote:

> Email the guys at brainbench and see what kind of Java Servlet
> they are using.
> I know it made the site really slow for me when I used it.

I had some slowness problems beyond the login screen, but was able to
successfully complete both the Linux Admin and Sybase DBA certifications.
I guess that means I'm certifiable!

I would mention that the Sybase DBA certification is more thorough and
more challenging than the Linux Administrator certification.

I would take issue with a couple of the Linux questions being vague and/or
poorly written. Hopefully the test will improve with time. Heck I've never
even heard of Linux before and I managed to pass the certification ;)

---
"Now our great self re-invention is looking like our worst mistake"
- Loud Family; Live version of Sword Swallower

Dennis Sacks
dennis@illusions.com