Fw: [azipa] Linux Technical Certification Training

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:18:55 -0700

Email the guys at brainbench and see what kind of Java Servlet
they are using.
I know it made the site really slow for me when I used it.

It seems like on Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 12:25:44PM -0700, Hawke scribbled:
Orig Msg> Yo! Frenchie!
Orig Msg> I get this message when trying to conect to the server link listed below:
Orig Msg> "Can't contact servlet runner at localhost:6802"
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Something wierd here?
Orig Msg>

JLF Sends...

When I said to people to use PGP/GPG for all email they laughed at me
and said they don't use encryption because they have nothing to hide
or it was too hard to learn and use.
When the press released that the USA FBI Carnivore system and UK RIP bill
allowed for easily reading their email, they called me to ask for help
configuring PGP and GPG. I laughed.                ( J.L.Francois )