DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Michael F. March march@indirect.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:13:49 -0700

Last time I heard you couldn't ping out of the fastq network
or use netbios (which that is kind of understandable)..

I just want to do a blatant plug for Earthlink, my employer.

Our DSL is pretty good, except we FORCE you to use PPPoE.

Our network is very good.

We charge between $39 and $49 per month (depending on what
promotion us get in on) and everything else (like the hardware)
is free.

Our policy on servers is more like don't ask / don't tell.
Not as liberal as other companies I guess.

March out..