DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Mark Peoples hondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 11:27:57 -0700

www.fastq.com   switching over in a few days

...someone from this list recommended them a few months ago, i've just been
too lazy to transfer over  <g>

-----Original Message-----
From: rustyc [mailto:rustyc@descomp.com.carruth.phoenix.az.us]
Sent: None
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Well, I'm seriously considering switching to a different ISP, and
going dSL in the process.

But, of course, I run Linux, so want a Linux-friendly provider,
and I'd also like to not spend $90/month!  Oh, and I really want
a static IP and no restrictions (other than what you do must
be legal, and no spamming) on what services I run (many providers
these days say in their AUP that you are not allowed to run
ANY servers, which I take to include HTTPd, SSHd, sendmail,
and the like (I only plan sshd, httpd, sendmail right now).

So, what are people's luck with high-speed providers?  Anyone using
or have used PSN?

rusty