DHCP

Mike Starke mstarke@mobl.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:09:34 -0700

Post your dhcpd.conf file. I use it here at work for a seperate
network and have had no problems at all with it.

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 04:13:58PM -0700, Don Harrop wrote:
 Just in case anyone is interested I figured out why I couldn't get my
 ip_masq_icq module source to compile.  It was looking for
 /usr/src/linux/.config if you remember but reverted back to /proc for kernel
 parameters after it couldn't find it.  Turnes out that I had to run "make
 menuconfig" and save my options to that .config file it couldn't find.  This
 was a new install and I hadn't recompiled the kernel at all thus no .config
 file yet.  I thought that by using /proc it would be just as good but I
 guess not.

 On another note does anyone have experience with DHCP on Linux.  I've got
 the server running but when I set clients to use dhcp (windows boxen) I get
 an access denied but in the /var/stat/dhcp/dhcpd.leases file it shows a
 lease entry.  Any ideas?

 Don