My crusade for web content filtering

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:08:39 -0700

> I would prefer to shame the providers but some of the attacks come from
> countries that have no laws against system probes and of course there is
the
> liability of calling a network a Cracker Haven[tm].

OK, I curious.  What exactly is the big deal with calling a particular
network a cracker haven?...  Especially if you can prove that that it seems
to be.  I know that if someone said suck things about my ISP. I would
initially say "HEY", then I would clean up my act, and make sure that my
network isn't being used to attack other networks.