My crusade for web content filtering

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:35:10 -0700

Isn't the point of keeping the alleged evil list secret
to avoid a lawsuit by each alleged evil entity against
the entity which created/maintains the alleged evil list?

If this is true, shouldn't JLF call The Weasel(TM)
(1-800-WEASEL) and collect $12.7M for his pain,
suffering, emotional distress, loss of business,
bit damages, defamation...?  :)

The FBI Carnivore system stumbled upon a series of PGP/GPG
encrypted e-mails and autodecrypted them without so much
as a hiccup.  It laughed.

Sorry, couldn't resist!  :)