off topic: cisco routers

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:05:17 -0700

Try contacting Cisco directly.

Also, have you tried the cisco mailing lists?
If not look here:

JLF Sends...
" In two posts, you have more good PR than TLS has in a year. "
--Jason Brown commenting on press releases mentioning me vs. TheLinuxStore.com

P.S. Can you set line breaks to 79 characters please.

It seems like on Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:54:26AM -0700, Joel Dudley scribbled:
Orig Msg> Need a little advice on a cisco router problem.  Ever since the power outtage monday (nothing happened to the router, i think, it has a UPS)  the fast ethernet interface on our Cisco 1720 router has been freezing up.  only a cold reload will enable it again.  when the interface is frozen it still registers traffic on the interface.  Strange. I have checked the basics.  No deny ip any statements in my config or anything.  If anyone has some light or experience on this subject please contact me off the list.  Thank you for taking the time to read my message.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> - Joel
Orig Msg> joel@silverw.com