things started to look

Peter Martin mazdaracer@earthlink.net
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:31:25 -0700

The 'other' was already there. I'm less concerned about lilo and linux at this
point. Most of my data files are on that dos part (primary ide 1). I wasn't
albe to reboot from my dos startup floppy. Real strange. Linux boots just
fine.

I'm going to disconnect the dos and reconnect linux as prime ide 1 and reload
win98. Then I'll make another startup disk and give that a try for recovery of
the main one.

Rod Roark wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Sounds like a compatibility issue with the video card.  Try a Deja News
> search in comp.os.linux.hardware to see if anyone there has solved the
> problem.

I'll check that, thank you.