Quad Screen

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:24:44 -0700

It's prolly your termcap/terminfo.

Being too lazy to actually fix the problem, I generally do

export TERM=vt100
screen   (or screen -r to resume)

and that seems to work okeedokee.

You could modify your termcap/terminfo, or modify
your .screenrc, but vt100 is really all any man
should need.  :)  I await the onslaught of "vt52!
teletype!  Son of Big Chief Writing Tablet!" wars.