RPM problem

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:16:19 -0700

Not really a fix for your problem, but an fyi...Mandrakes 7.1 beta has
xfree86 4.0 as part of the package.  I was able to get it to run on mandrake
7.0 with Mandrakes rpm's.  Mandrake is supposed to be compatible with the
redhat rpms.

You mentioned upgrading the rpms.  Are you running a rpm -U.  If so, did you
try to load redhat 6.2 without x support and add the new rpms from the shell ?

Jason Brown