Office97 under WINE

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:11:11 -0700

I understand perfectly.  I have been using Linux since 1997, and the only
thing I use Windows for any more is for the strategy games.   I do *every*
thing else in Linux.  It would be nice if I could get the games working in
Linux - or better yet, to get quality strategy games ported to Linux.  I don't
do much gaming, but now and then (when I need a break from coding web pages, or
whatever), I like to fire up MOO2, or some Star Trek game.  I don't want to
spend the money on VMWare, and I am waiting for Bochs to mature a little more.
If it wasn't for those games, I would not even bother with Windows.