Office97 under WINE

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:21:55 -0700

Rick:

Please excuse me for firing up this old thread.  It seems as though you
did not get any response.

We are interested in happenings regarding WINE, but not in the context
of making more M$ software run on it.  Most of us on the PLUG list
relate more to Star Office, Applix, Corel Office, and other non-M$ solutions.

Our interest is in seeing M$ applications displaced, replaced and squeezed
off our desktops.