Office97 under WINE

Robert Leonard robertbleonard@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:58:53 PDT

Not intending to start a flame-session, but.......

I personally am very interested in WINE as it relates to M$ based products..
As a consultant who pays the bills supporting M$ products, but at the same
time uses linux, and installs/supports it as well in a commercial setting.
I most definately want to know about other pluggers experiences with not
only products from redmond, but other win32 based apps.

Yes MS Office is bloated, expensive, and probably caused the titanic to
sink, but it is "today" the most widely used office application, and
personally i'd use it over any of the 3 below listed, but wouldn't it be
great (maybe it's possible now) to be able to run it under linux.