speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband

Kevin O'Connor kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:07:17 -0700

Perhaps they are doing you a favor by not giving you a date. Are they
really installing it for new customers yet? ( I spoke with a
Sprint-Broadband sales manager a couple weeks ago.)

http://www.sprintbroadband.com/

Kevin O

Donn Shumway wrote:

> Are there other Speedchoice users on this list that are having as big a
> problem as I am getting Sprint to commit to an upgrade date for an existing
> One-way customer? It seems they are taking orders for New subscribers or
> existing two-way customers with a one week install schedule, but existing
> customers of the One-way system (downlink cable modem with 28.8 - 33.6
> modem uplink) are unable to even get an install date. They are stating the
> 'Policy' that they are upgrading existing two-way customers first when they
> are selling in Best Buy with < one week install date for new customers.
>
> I am asking because it seems there have been several comments about the new
> Sprint Broadband wireless connection on the list recently and I wanted to
> bring this problem to everyone's attention that might be trying to upgrade.
>
> Regards,
> Donn Shumway                                          dshumway@hypercom.com
> "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
> same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
> --Albert Einstein

Kevin O'Connor

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God.
In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX
SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)