speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband

Donn Shumway DShumway@hypercom.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:31:31 -0700

Are there other Speedchoice users on this list that are having as big a
problem as I am getting Sprint to commit to an upgrade date for an existing
One-way customer? It seems they are taking orders for New subscribers or
existing two-way customers with a one week install schedule, but existing
customers of the One-way system (downlink cable modem with 28.8 - 33.6
modem uplink) are unable to even get an install date. They are stating the
'Policy' that they are upgrading existing two-way customers first when they
are selling in Best Buy with < one week install date for new customers.

I am asking because it seems there have been several comments about the new
Sprint Broadband wireless connection on the list recently and I wanted to
bring this problem to everyone's attention that might be trying to upgrade.

Regards,
Donn Shumway                                          dshumway@hypercom.com
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
--Albert Einstein