speedchoice upgrade to Sprint broadband

Thomas, Mark Mark.Thomas@hit.cendant.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:45:25 -0400

Under the old Speedchoice, it was easier to get an installation commitment
when buying through a reseller than when buying direct from Speedchoice.
Assuming that the reseller network operates under the same policies, that's
probably why Best Buy can offer new customers what Sprint cannot directly
offer an existing customer.  I do not know precisely how this is done,
though.

--
Mark "T.C." Thomas
DataWarehouse Programmer