network cards

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:48:17 -0700

I do know linksys has changed the drivers for the etherfast 4.0 series that
just came out.  Their web page says to use the drivers on the second floppy
disk under the folder "Linux"  My problem is that I only received one floppy
disk.  You could download the .exe from the linksys web page to create the
disks.

Jason Brown