network cards

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:38:00 -0700

linksys Etherfast I believe are RTL8129 and not tulip

might as well use linuxconf - it's easy enough

the problem with setup not recognizing the cards and asking for setup is one
that puzzles me though...are they in a jumperless mode or are they in a
Windows only plug & play mode?

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445