Web Host Needed

AZ Pete az_pete@ieee-cas.org
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:44:59 -0700

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this list and was curious if anyone had any
recommendations on a good Web Host that they may have experience
with.  They don't have to be local.
I'm working on a project for the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
involving the electronic paper submission for this year.  The site is
generated via Perl Scripts and I would need about 600Mb of hard drive space
once all the submissions are in.  The scripts are all UNIX based so the web
host would have to have UNIX hosting, preferably Linux as this is what I am
familiar with.    I have tried a few of the big name companies (Earthlink,
Concentric, etc), but their either too expensive or too restrictive.

If anyone can offer any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.  If this
is off-topic I apologize and anyone may email me privately at the email
listed below.
Thanks,
Peter
az_pete@ieee-cas.org