More info on the HD (720c)

Gorman, John john.gorman@rez.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:05:32 -0700

I just finished installing a new WD HDD.

WD usually has the geometry on the top label of the disk.

If it is not there, then the HDD should have came with a floppy
for diagnosis and installation.

This floppy will be able tell you the geometry.

Note, it takes forever to load the floppy, some of the things
that will be on the floppy is the ability to tke incremental snapshot
of your MBR and then restore the MBR of a previous snapshot.

Hope this helps

John