how to get linux MBR

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:51:58 -0700

I've used SC and it is a very useful program.  To get it to work with Lilo make
sure that you had Lilo installed in the first sector of the root partition.
Then all you have to do is point SC to that partition for booting Linux.  The
only problem I had was figuring out which Ext2 partition was the root for
linux.  Simple solution, try them one at a time till one boots, heheh.