[PLUG-Devel] Job Posting, mid level PHP developer needed at Leap Lab

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:33:16 MST 2009

PHP Developer Needed

At LeapLab, we encourage outside the box thinking, and turn these lab
born ideas into forward leaping products! At first glance some might
say, we are the most creative and diverse group of web geeks you may
ever meet (…not to mention our good looks). Amazingly, with all of this
pressure, we are still able to create and deliver some exciting new
business models that scream our passions – marketing, design and
technology.

We’re looking for a PHP Developer with a solid understanding of Object
Oriented PHP methods, Database interaction, and framework experience.
You will be contributing to cutting edge web applications in a creative,
entrepreneurial environment where your work can have a significant
impact.

Our ideal candidate:

Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field (CS, CSE, MIS, etc) or an equal
amount of relevant experience.
1+ years active development experience with PHP in a Linux environment.
Exposure to PHP 5, Ajax (JQuery), Relational Databases (MS SQL,
PostgreSQL, MySQL).
Familiar with OO design methods and practices.
Experience using APIs and PEAR modules, manipulating XML and using SOAP.
Symfony framework experience a plus.
SVN / Trac for source control and project management.
Great interpersonal skills, comfortable with both internal and external
communications and representing our company to our clients.
Experience in a Help Desk or Operations environment would be helpful as
you may be called upon to handle operational issues with our deployed
systems.

Our employees enjoy a casual, fun work environment, a comprehensive
compensation & benefit package and on-site gym. Our offices are
conveniently located in Chandler, close to Loop 101 and Chandler Fashion
Center.

How to Apply:

If this sounds like your kind of place, we want to hear from you! Please
send your resume to micah at leaplab.com