[PLUG-Devel] BlenderCAD Development - Help wanted.

Matthew A Coulliette matthewdev at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 01:32:46 MST 2009

To whom it may concern,

BlenderCAD is the best hope for an open source full featured CAD program.
I am currently working on setting up a BlenderCAD chat room, online
meetings, mailing list, and our own web page...

I am and will continue to be dedicated to this project. However, I am
spread pretty thin right now.  I have found that there are plenty of
people online that are willing to help. What I need though is some local
help. I have pretty much everthing that we need:

    Desktop computer with 2 monitors. (finished)
    Desktop computer with 2 monitors. (95% finished)
    Desktop computer with 3 monitors. (2 monitors work)
    Desktop computer with 3 monitors. (not finished)
    1 Data Server. (80% finished)
    1 SmoothWall router. (80% finished)
    1 web server. (Have computer, but have not started building server yet.)
    Internet and 2 static ip addresses.

    I would like to start a BlenderCAD workshop that would meet at my
house in Mesa every sunday afternoon from 12-6pm. No programming
experience required, just your passion for BlenderCAD.  You would also
have to be able to make it to most of the online meetings which will
eventually be on Tuesday nights at 9:00pm MST, on IRC channel #cad. If
you are interested please email your response to matthewcad at cox.net. Thanks.

MatthewMPP