[PLUG-Devel] busybox ash shell pause command?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sat Nov 1 20:29:01 MST 2008

Thanks, Lisa.

Unfortunately the version of Busybox I am dealing with does not have
the command chat.

I had an answer from someone else off-list suggesting the "read"
command without using the string.  This Busybox supports that command.
 It looks like that solution will work with something like:

echo "Press a key to continue."
read a

Alan