[PLUG-Devel] busybox ash shell pause command?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Nov 1 19:16:08 MST 2008

chat EXPECT?
chat

chat       EXPECT [SEND [EXPECT [SEND...]]]

Useful for interacting with a modem connected to stdin/stdout.
A script consists of one or more ``expect-send'' pairs of strings,
each pair is a pair of arguments. Example:
chat '' ATZ OK ATD123456 CONNECT '' ogin: pppuser word: ppppass '~'
Reference:  http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Obnosis |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis | Obnosis.com (503)754-4452