[PLUG-Devel] Algorithm coders needed!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Feb 8 23:02:30 MST 2008

... or "What happened at yesterday's meeting."

I posted an article to the PLUG website describing our meeting
yesterday.  It calls for people to write code for our sample languages
and algorithms.

Attached should be the kdissert, text and OpenOffice.org Write files of
the document we created.  It's still pretty incomplete but enough to go on.

I have not successfully attached these files to the website article but
will do so when I figure out how the Upload Module works.

Please read the article and, if you'd like, pick some code to implement.
 If we get enough written quickly we can do the comparison next month!