[PLUG-Devel] Fodder for the meeting (Was: Re: Ann: PLUG Devel Meeting, Thursday, February 7th)

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Feb 7 10:55:57 MST 2008

> Second we'll discuss some well known algorithms that programmers
> implement or re-implement consistently.  Things like bubble sort, string
> case changes, regular expressions, sum of squares and so on.  We can
> discuss what they are and where they are used.

Anyone want to contribute some algorithm definitions here before the
meeting?

It's fairly easy to find common algorithms on the web.  I think we will
have more than enough to talk about.  But if anyone has some particulars
they find interesting or more common, I'd love to hear about them.  That
way we can focus on the most preferred in the meeting.