[PLUG-Devel] rails and sending email

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:49:21 MST 2007

Aha! got it.
my ActionMailer settings were in the wrong place, hence the webrick error.
I move them to th bottom (which some were in the |config| loop), and
restarted webrick.

Along with setting the cox smtp for sendmail, it now works.

Many thanks to all, and especially Craig.

on to unit testing, db migration, and Inversion of Control. I should then
know all the basics for writing a rails app.