[PLUG-Devel] Hi all

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Sep 10 16:42:21 MST 2007

Joshua Zeidner wrote:

> on this list.  It seems that one of their recent strategies is to
> employ 'cool' and 'passionate' people to gab about their technologies
> on lists like this.  MSFT has not become 'cool', the company is a

I have no doubt there are many MSFT people who are tasked to seek out
forums for getting the word out.  In contrast, Tim did not join this
list until he was asked and approached the group privately first.

Personally I'd classify Tim as 'cool' and 'passionate' about tech.  He
certainly is not unwelcome to this or any other PLUG list.