[PLUG-Devel] Hi all

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:53:03 MST 2007

  hah!

  I tried to follow this thread, and to be frank I just can't be
bothered anymore.  MSFT has screwed me over so many times I just don't
even give them the benefit of the doubt anymore.  MSFT's activity in
congress alone should be enough to turn off a great number of people
on this list.  It seems that one of their recent strategies is to
employ 'cool' and 'passionate' people to gab about their technologies
on lists like this.  MSFT has not become 'cool', the company is a
management nightmare.  Its like a departmental feudal system.  The
only kinds of strategy they can muster is "screw the user!".  Nothing
against Tim Heuer, I don't really know him and I don't know where he
is coming from.  But really, I ask myself, is it even worth reading
through this thread?

  These releases are like some really bad cartoon from the eighties
where every episode the villain tries to get the best of He-man or
whatever and fails miserably.  After about 20 episodes you're no
longer excited, you know Skeletor is going to fail miserably and
should probably change careers.

  -jmz