[PLUG-Devel] ruby on rails on fedora

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Sat Sep 8 12:22:09 MST 2007

Am 08. Sep, 2007 schwätzte Derek Neighbors so:

> We definitely do all our production deployments on GNU\Linux and would
> be willing to answer questions.  If the PLUG steering committee is
> interested I could probably get someone to present at a PLUG meeting
> on configuring a Rails stack on Ubuntu (or other variants)

That would be awesome. I think that could be either a general meeting or
the devel meeting topic.

Feel free to try to get presentations from the rails groups for the devel
meetings.

Most anything that's not specifically dependent on proprietary software is
a valid topic.

That reminds me, we need to talk to the JUG now that Java's getting
released under the GNU GPL :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans