[PLUG-Devel] ruby on rails on fedora

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Sep 7 10:59:41 MST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 10:35:08AM -0700, Josh Coffman wrote:
> I get the feeling though that azonrails is dead. I've sent a couple emails
> to the owner and haven't gotten a response.

Hmm. I stopped going because they scheduled it against Stammtisch (and
another reason or two I won't get into now), so I don't know. The
Phoenix Ruby group is still going, and the organizer, James Britt, may
know the status of azonrails.

Phoenix Ruby is not specifically about Rails, but I believe they are
quite Rails-friendly.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/