[PLUG-Devel] Questions about Silverlight/Moonlight?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Sep 5 12:52:45 MST 2007

The local Microsoft developer tools evangelist (nice guy, really)
contacted me about the announcement of Silverlight 1.0 and full support
for the Mono based port to Linux called Moonlight.  He offered to answer
aggregated questions from this group.

This is obviously a PR move which, to some degree, has worked in that I
am posting this email.  I'm willing to aggregate any such questions and
post them back to this list.  Or, post all the answers back off-list to
the people that submit questions.

You have till Saturday at midnight to submit any questions off-list or
on.  I will then forward them to the MS guy.  If only a few respond,
I'll keep the results off-list.

BTW, this really is on topic since Moonlight is being released under the
LGPLv2 license, for whatever that is worth.