[PLUG-Devel] Desert Code Camp next month

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Sep 27 21:05:50 MST 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 08:08:41PM -0700, Lorin Thwaits wrote:
> Darrin and friends,
>
> Perhaps more background about the event would be helpful for those deciding
> if they would like to attend or present a session.  Last time we had over

<snip>

Lorin,

Great info, and thanks for responding! See, now I'm interested again.

You should really consider putting some of the info from your email on
the site so that people like me don't get so confused looking for hours
and such. "We don't know yet, but we will soon" is a valid answer!

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |