[PLUG-Devel] Security Audit of Joomla!

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon Sep 11 19:59:32 MST 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 07:01:39PM -0700, Jay Jacobson wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Darrin Chandler wrote:
>
> >Is anyone else interested in participating? Sounds like a nice project
> >to me, but I haven't heard anybody speak up and say they would like to
> >do it...
>

> I do not personally have any time to dedicate to this, but I would be
> willing to offer some of Edgeos' services for free to help with this
> project. Our services are not a replacement for a full source code audit,
> but having a network vulnerability assessment of the target server (and
> Joomla installation) is a good starting point.
>
> If you are interested, just let me know.
>
> ~Jay

Seems that there's no interest here in auditing Joomla! It's not
something I care to do alone, as I have no special interest in Joomla!

It's nice of you to offer Edgeos' services, and perhaps that'll still be
worthwhile by itself.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |