[PLUG-Devel] Dinner with MS Developer Division manager

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Sep 5 12:53:41 MST 2006

Am 04. Sep, 2006 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> I have been invited to a dinner with Scott Guthrie, a General Manger in
> Microsoft's Developer Division.  He will be in town for an AZGroups
> meeting on Wednesday (http://azgroups.com/forums/post/489.aspx).  At
> this dinner tomorrow night, I supposedly will be presented with an
> opportunity to talk to Mr. Guthrie about MS developer issues.

moin moin Alan,

this isn't really PLUG related, but I might want you to ask him some
questions on behalf of LOPSA.

Next week we will announce a training seminar for system administrators in
Phoenix that we're putting on at the beginning of November.

As you might guess, I have no contacts with m$. I have tried contacting
the PCUG, but gotten no respnoses :(.

We want to specifically make sure we're covering system administration
topics for m$ and mac environs, but haven't gotten anything.

Maybe Scott can point us at someone who can cover something for us.

I've asked for feedback from the rest of the committee and will let you
know if we have a more specific request.

This is only if you get an opportunity and feel OK asking for a 3rd party
organization.

danke,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."
#     -- Robert Heinlein