[PLUG-Devel] Issue tracking solution?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sun Oct 29 20:47:22 MST 2006

Thanks you.  I saw Scarab as a candidate.  My current short list also
includes:

Roundup - http://roundup.sourceforge.net/ - The descriptions on the site
looks impressive.

Trac - http://trac.edgewall.org/ - This one has impressed me in the past
but appears to be more software development centric than my current
goals.  The tight integration with a wiki will be a stumbling block for
some.  It is still a possibility.

Bugzilla (or Issuezilla) - http://www.bugzilla.org/ - This is well known
and widely used in the open source world.  However, complaints a lousy
UI are also well known.  If non-developers are to use the tool, it
cannot be too techy or hard to use so I don't know.  Also, I cannot find
a home page for Issuezilla.

That is where my research is so far.  Any suggestions beyond these and
experience with any of them are very welcome input.

Alan