[PLUG-Devel] development IDE's

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 13:16:26 MST 2006

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but since I
can't seem to find a way to search the archives...

Can someone recomend good development IDE's on
linux/cross-platform?

I'm already a fan of eclipse; and I use Visual
Studio(MS) all the time. I'm just searching for things
that compare well to Visual Studio. Eclipse is good,
really good; but just not yet as productive (for me)
as Visual Studio.

I'm good with text editors; don't need suggestions
there. So please stick to gui based IDE's.

Thanks

╔══╗
║ j≈
╚══╝