[PLUG-Devel] cross-group sponsors

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Thu Apr 6 13:00:24 MST 2006

der.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> there are now several Free Software development groups in the Valley:
> AzPHP,
> PhxPM, PHXJUG, Postgres, Ruby, us and probably others.
>
> It would be cool to know what the other groups are doing and we want them
> to know what we're doing.
>
> I would like sponsors to step forward and cross-post meetings for us.
> Essentially just post our devel topics to the other groups list, provided
> that's OK with the other group, and post their topics to PLUG-devel.
>
> Who wants to volunteer for which group?
>
> Volunteer on list or privately to me.
>
> Having more than one person working with another group is good. There will
> just need to be a little coordination.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

I have actually already started branching out along these lines.  I went
the the Refresh Phoenix meeting this week
	http://refreshphoenix.org/
It was a huge group of tech people ... mainly developers and designers.
 A good meeting on running your own business.  I guess I can cross post
for that.  It was a very good meeting.
	I plan on hitting some other groups too ... I made a list here a few
weeks ago:
	http://godber.org/node/29

Also Hans, I had been meaning to ask you ... is there a ceremonial
greeting you would like me to perform or message you would like me to
convey as a PLUG person?  It seems to me I should just say Hi from group
to group or something.

Austin