[PLUG-Devel] cross-group sponsors

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 6 11:51:41 MST 2006

moin moin,

there are now several Free Software development groups in the Valley: AzPHP,
PhxPM, PHXJUG, Postgres, Ruby, us and probably others.

It would be cool to know what the other groups are doing and we want them
to know what we're doing.

I would like sponsors to step forward and cross-post meetings for us.
Essentially just post our devel topics to the other groups list, provided
that's OK with the other group, and post their topics to PLUG-devel.

Who wants to volunteer for which group?

Volunteer on list or privately to me.

Having more than one person working with another group is good. There will
just need to be a little coordination.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",
#  and don't imply I agree that there is such a thing as a
#  "Linux operating system". - rms