encryption technology (was : Re: OT?: Legal question about p2p)

Mike Hoy plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue May 31 19:58:01 2005

> hopefully, that answers a question or 2.
yes it does.
> mind you, I may have simplified this problem too far, but its been a bad habit
> of mine (of late) to try and keep things as simple as possible.
simple is good.

BTW, since we're on the topic of government and encryption: is there any
chance that aes or blowfish are involved in escrow keys with the nsa or
cia to help thwart terrorist encrypted emails? In other words should we
assume that our government can easily crack our encryption(other than
brute force on the passwords)?