Meeting topic?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed May 25 13:35:02 2005

Am 25. May, 2005 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> A week from tomorrow is time for the next Devel Meeting.  What do we want
> to do for a topic?
>
> Option A) If you have a presentation 30+ minutes long, let me know here o=
> off list.  You can have the meeting to present!
>
> Option B) Small presentation like at the last East Side would be good.
> Let me know here or off list if you have something to contribute.
>
> Option C) What we did last month.  Loose, spur of the moment, presentatio=
> and discussion on devel topics and tools.  This works out well, many time=
> but feels less prepared.
>
> What do you all think?  I'll put together what we want.

Option D) Hackfest. People bring in some code or some problems and we[1]
work on it.

Might be good to have a second projector for a hackfest.

Yeah, I shouldn't say anything as I probably can't make it...

[1] Obviously the royal 'we' since I likely won't be participating :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.ha=
ns