Meeting topic?

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed May 25 13:06:02 2005

A week from tomorrow is time for the next Devel Meeting.  What do we want
to do for a topic?

Option A) If you have a presentation 30+ minutes long, let me know here or
off list.  You can have the meeting to present!

Option B) Small presentation like at the last East Side would be good.
Let me know here or off list if you have something to contribute.

Option C) What we did last month.  Loose, spur of the moment, presentation
and discussion on devel topics and tools.  This works out well, many times
but feels less prepared.

What do you all think?  I'll put together what we want.

Alan