Thin or Thick Client [was] EPP [snip]

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Mar 14 09:52:02 2005

With quality N-Tier logic, you should e able to move the data to either a
central point, or a local point.  I know people who will demand both, as such
we should keep booth outcomes in mind during the designee.  And while the
high-level design should be independent of the low level design, it can be
hard for programmers to divorce them selves from the tech during the
high-level design (Architectural drawing), as they will want to use what they
are familiar with in creating the low level design (Engineering plans)  But
that would be the point in gathering all requirements and ensuring that each
phase of design dose not make the next phase more difficult then it needs to
be (Such as using LAMP)